- We request that you arrive on time for your appointment.
- Patients arriving more than 10 minutes late for appointments will not be seen and requested to re-arrange the appointment.
- Whilst doctors and nurses will do their utmost to ensure patients do not have to wait too long, it is regretted that on occasions appointments may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please advise the surgery as soon as practicably possible if you are unable to attend appointments.
- Please inform the surgery if you move address or change phone numbers at the earliest opportunity.
- Patients will be offered a health check on joining the practice and will have appropriate drugs and medicines prescribed.
- Patients will be referred for a specialist or second opinion if they and the GP agree.
- Patients have a right to view their medical records, subject to legislation and to know that those working for the NHS are under legal obligation to keep contents confidential.
- Patients who have children are responsible for their behaviour and safety and must ensure they do not cause anxiety to other patients waiting to be seen.