Staff Leavers – July/August
- The practice is sad to say farewell to numerous members of staff who have left us since our last update.
- Sadly both Kate Lomas (Practice Administrator) and Helen Stokes (Senior Receptionist) have retired from their positions and we wish them both all the best in retirement for the future following a combined 28 years with the practice.
- Dr Zandra Quinn will be leaving us on 20th July after 15 years with us to pursue a role with a practice with a forensic role which has always been an interest to hers. Dr Dilraj Singh will also be saying farewell from late August and will be moving to a new career on the other side of the world. We wish both Dr Singh and Dr Quinn all the best for the future and they will both be sadly missed by staff and patients alike I am sure.
- Lastly but not least our Health Care Assistant Leanne Jowett has left to pursue her career in nursing and is now studying at Leeds. We wish her all the best in her studies and hope to see her as a qualified nurse in the future.
- As always with farewells and we have a few welcomes to announce. We say welcome to Karen Ryan (Deputy Practice Manager) , Rachael Ledger (Medical Secretary/Administrator), Janette Hall (Medical Secretary), Sue King (Medical Receptionist) and Lauren Evans (Medical Receptionist).
- We are also recruiting currently for replacements for Dr Quinn and Dr Singh and we hope to announce these in the next few weeks. In the interim we are using an increased number of locum GP’s and can only apologise if continuity can appear at times difficult.
*** Blood Clinic ***
Thank You, The Leeds Road Practice