- Are you aware we have now changed our telephone options when phoning the surgery.
- If you need to speak to the DUTY GP FOR URGENT ADVICE on the day please press OPTION O when prompted to do so.
- Press Option 1 - TO BOOK A ROUTINE APPOINTMENT OR SPEAK TO ONE OF THE RECEPTION TEAM
- Press Option 2 - FOR TEST RESULTS
- Press Option 4- FOR REFERRALS AND ADMINISTRATION
- Press Option 5 - FOR GENERAL RECEPTION MATTERS
Extended Hours Access
MORE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE NOW There are now more primary care appointments available making it easier for you to get an appointment at a time that suits you in the evenings and at weekends. The Extended Access Service is an extension of your usual primary care practice. It is not a walk-in service – you need to make an appointment.
- The Extended Access Service is located at Mowbray Square in Harrogate and North House in Ripon.
- You can get appointments at Harrogate between 4pm and 8pm weekdays and on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- You can get appointments at Ripon between 4pm and 8pm weekdays and on Saturday mornings.