Easter Bank Holiday
Don’t forget Easter is around the corner (well next week!) Please be reminded that the surgery will be closed on Friday 30th March and Monday 2nd April! The surgery will reopen as normal on Tuesday 3rd April at 07:30!
DR EMMA TOLAN
"At present the practice is using an increased number of different Locum GP's to cover the absence of Dr Emma Tolan. Unfortunately, Dr Tolan has been recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer and is expected to be off work for 6-9 months. Dr Tolan has asked us to notify our patients of this and to make them aware of the reason for her absence. We appreciate that for many continuity of care is important and we are working hard to enable this for our patients that require continuity the most. I am sure you will join all staff in wishing Dr Tolan our best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery"
- Are you aware we have now changed our telephone options when phoning the surgery.
- If you need to speak to the DUTY GP FOR URGENT ADVICE on the day please press OPTION O when prompted to do so.
- Press Option 1 - TO BOOK A ROUTINE APPOINTMENT OR SPEAK TO ONE OF THE RECEPTION TEAM
- Press Option 2 - FOR TEST RESULTS
- Press Option 4- FOR REFERRALS AND ADMINISTRATION
- Press Option 5 - FOR GENERAL RECEPTION MATTERS