*** Surgery Closure***
- Please be aware the surgery will be closed on the afternoon of Thursday 8th February for essential staff training.
- The surgery will close @ 1pm and reopen on Friday 9th February at 8am.
- If you need medical attention during this time please call one of the following numbers
- For urgent medical advice (non-life threatening) call NHS 111
- For a medical emergency that requires an ambulance call NHS 999
Not had your flu vaccination yet? Said no but changed your mind?
- Eligible patients are still able to book in for their flu vaccination appointments up to 30th March. Please give the surgery a call on 01423 566636 (Option 1 or 5).
- If you have had your flu vaccination elsewhere and haven't let us know yet, do so by emailing LEEDSROADPRACTICE@NHS.NET
Extended Hours Access
MORE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE NOW There are now more primary care appointments available making it easier for you to get an appointment at a time that suits you in the evenings and at weekends. The Extended Access Service is an extension of your usual primary care practice. It is not a walk-in service – you need to make an appointment.
- The Extended Access Service is located at Mowbray Square in Harrogate and North House in Ripon.
- You can get appointments at Harrogate between 4pm and 8pm weekdays and on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- You can get appointments at Ripon between 4pm and 8pm weekdays and on Saturday mornings.